Wednesday 18 January 2017

CRAYONS!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

I have been "sew" busy these past days that I have forgot to blog.  Actually, it was just too late even for me to blog.

This evening though I took the time not only to play in my craft room but also to show you what I did.  Partly that is because this project was "sew" fun.

I LOVE school supplies and my very favourite school supply was always my box of crayons!  ☺  I, yes I, love the smell of a fresh box of crayons.

This week I found this flannel:

I made a pillowcase out of it just so that I could say I accomplished something quick!  She also brought in Fat Quarter bundles that are all package up in crayon like boxes......(I think they are also calling my name).

Now it's off to bed as there are still two more days in this work week ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment