Thursday 12 January 2017

Flock of Geese Week 2

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The work week for me is almost done!!!  I know both my son and I are tired after the reality of first week back to school and work ☺

This evening was a quiet evening at home.  No homework, no extra curricular activities and no errands!!!

After dinner I played with a few of my knitting projects and played a board game with my son.  Then it was bed time for him.

I went down to my craft room.  Not wanting to start anything too detailed at this time of night I made my second Flock of Geese block for the A Needle Pulling Thread weekly block project:

If you think that you recognize these fabrics.....you are correct.  Once again I will be making these blocks out of my various scrap fabric collections!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment