Friday 13 January 2017

Friday FUN!!!!

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

The first work week after vacation is over!  It's been a long one some how.

This evening after dinner I spent some time in my craft room finishing up a few things.

First off I needed to make a couple of birthday cards:

Both very different styles, but fun to make.

Then I cleaned up some of my scrap fabric on my sewing desk and made Star Block 16 for my Star Block Challenge Quilt from A Needle Pulling Thread:

A few people have already finished their quilts and I have made it to Block 16!  Doh!!!  Maybe I can finish last year and this years quilts at the same time!!!  

Then I assembled the cut pieces for Block 20 of my Scandi 3 Quilt:

One more block in this colour way and then I can start the final 4 blocks of the last colour way of this fabric.  I do love this fabric.  There is something so simply beautiful about it ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment