Friday 6 January 2017

I'm Seeing Stars.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was back to work for me.  It was a shift I had agreed to pick up several months ago and at the time it seemed like a good idea.  Today, getting out of bed, I really wanted to reconsider that "good idea".

I was exhausted by the time I got home so I took a nap while hubby got dinner (by got I mean he went out and got it).

After dinner I spent a bit of time in my craft room trying to keep from going to sleep as I start my night shifts tomorrow.  

In my craft room I dug into my scrap pile and made another 2 of the Star Block Challenge from A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  Meet Blocks 13 & 14 tonight:

TAH DAH!!!  

Now only 38 more blocks to go!  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment