Sunday 22 January 2017

It's Over......

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, the weekend is over and it's time to go back to work and school.

Today was mishmosh of all sorts of nothingness.

Last night I accompanied my son to the Oil King's Boy Scout Camp Out.  My son decided that he did not really want to sleep over this weekend and so I accompanied him to the game.  It was a great gave because the Prince Albert Raiders were playing.  This is the team that was only 90 miles away from me growing up so it was nice to be present to see them play and of course win last night!!!!

Today as therefore a sleep in, eat late, do laundry, finish putting the Christmas decorations away (although this year I sorted through the decorations and got rid of some), and some general tidying.  

I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room and made Block 22 of my Scandi 3 Quilt:

Only three more to go and I can start assembling the quilt top!!!!

I also made Block 18 of my Star Block Challenge Quilt hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop last year:

And yes.....once again this is another block built completely out of scraps ☺  I love these quilts.

Now it's off to get lunch stuff organized for tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment