Monday 23 January 2017

Oh S"crap"...It's Monday!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Back to work and school today....what a bummer....I know, First World Problems.

While my son was at Boy Scouts this evening I took a walk through the neighborhood.  The trees and path looked so pretty covered in hoar frost:

It was a wonderful evening for a walk. ☺

Arriving home it was time for my son to get ready for bed (as should I) but I decided to make my Flock of Geese Block for this week so that I do not get too far behind this year:

TAH DAH!!!!

I love this block.  Mostly because yet again I am opting to make these blocks from my scrap pile. I am hoping that I can make yet another quilt from just my scraps. ☺

Now I think I shall retire for the evening with my knitting and maybe get to sleep before midnight ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment