Tuesday 3 January 2017

To Leave or Not To Leave The House

Good Evening Internet Friends!

That was the very question that I asked myself today when I woke up at the crack of 1100 hours!!!  I have to go back for a shift I agreed to pick up at a specialty clinic on Friday and then have my night shift weekend coming up and I am thinking that this might prove to be a bit on the difficult side......

After a brunchy kind of meal my son and I watched a movie and I finally got around to showering.  By that time the day was almost over so I decided to give up on leaving the house and just enjoy another care free day at home.  Tomorrow I will be responsible and do laundry and get groceries ☺

I don't have a lot to show for my creativity again today as a lot of just piddly things.  I did clean up my stamping desk and decided to get a head start on next year's Christmas cards so I made two cards with scraps on the table:

Now I have two Christmas cards and I did not have to put the scraps away!!!!  BONUS!

I have completed 2 repeats for the last couple of days on my Temperature Blanket and decided to cheat today (I used the daytime high) just so that I could change colors as I have already worked 2 row repeats in the same color....grey.....

The day time high reached a balmy - 16 C (4 Fahrenheit) which meant I got to do a 2 row repeat of the next color!!!!  I will show that tomorrow.

Now, I plan to retire with my knitting as tomorrow I have to start adulting.....ugh.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment