Friday 10 February 2017

Barn Building...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It is Finally Friday!!!  I do not understand why when I start work in the middle of the week and it is only for three days that the week seems to just go on forever.  I really do love my job, but this weekend seemed to take forever to come!

After dinner, and a hot bubble bath to try and warm up (I've been cold for a week....yes I often quote Robert Service and The Cremation of Sam McGee) my bones, muscles and maybe even my heart I got on my warmest jammies and went to my craft room.

Once there I built the second part of my Row by Row from Bearly Square Quilting:

In hind site I would have liked to have had a little more fabric to play with to get the barn boards all to go the same direction......but....it is what it is.

I do love this block.  It is one that I just HAD to have this year especially since the theme was "HOME".

Now, I think I shall settle in with my knitting and maybe get ready for sleep!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment