Sunday 12 March 2017

That Kinda Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was slightly more productive than yesterday despite being time change day which usually wrecks havoc with my day and psyche. 

I managed to get all the laundry washed, folded and put away!!!  YAY ME!!! ☺

House cleaning also done!  Bonus points here.....

Then I baked Andes Mint Chip Cookies.  I used the recipe on the package but I think for our dry Western Canadian climate next time I will add less flour than what the recipe calls for.  That being said though the cookies are still DELICIOUS:

The recipe made 52 cookies but as you can see a Cookie Monster found them.....

For dinner I made baked sweet potatoes topped with taco beef and toppings which is one of my son's favourite dinners:

He even eats the skin of the sweet potato when served this way .....Super Health Benefits...+++

After dinner I took kiddo and his horse dog for a walk in the -14 Celsius (7 Fahrenheit) temperature and with the windchill it was more like -27 Celsius (-17 Fahrenheit).  Returning home I even shovelled the side walk (I live on a corner lot so extra BONUS points for me for that)!!!!

After getting my son off to bed and organising lunches and such for tomorrow I took a bit of time to spend in my craft room.

Yesterday I showed you the Anne Of Green Gables fabrics.  This evening I made 2 more blocks for the quilt:

And...

I love how these are coming along.

I  hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment