Friday 10 March 2017

All Cut Up....

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

It is finally Friday!  Groceries were picked up at Costco this evening.  Laundry has been started all in an attempt to have some time to quilt this weekend.  

As you may be aware .....I am a devoted fan of Anne of Green Gables!  Earlier in the year I found out that there was going to be Anne of Green Gables Fabric!!!!

I am so excited to make up this quilt as not only is it my favourite childhood but timeless story, it is also an integral part of our Canadian identity (and as you may that is kind of a BIG deal this year). ☺

Well, as of this evening I have now accomplished cutting up all the required pieces from the Fat Quarter Pack and the yardage (except the large borders):

As of right now I am planning for tomorrow to be a "Sew" What Day!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment