Friday 17 March 2017

PD (Pretty Darn Fun) Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a PD Day for my son.  After sleeping late and then eating breakfast we headed out for some FUN!

One of the first places we stopped was Donut Party!  We arrived a little late so our choices were limited.  We got a half dozen of Mint Rocky Road.  These doughnuts are HUGE!  The size of a newborn's head:

There are two left as we both ate one (I ate part of mine - my son at his and the rest of mine), we gave 2 to the neighbours and these will be breakfast (?) tomorrow...

We stopped at another place that is all about local made products and crafts and some yarn.....not much there.  I did buy a skein of yarn that was kind of pretty mostly because I felt sorry for the place.  No plans to go back there.

Then it was on to Zwick's Pretzels somehow I did not manage to get a plain picture without either my son or my face being stuffed with one of these, but they were DELICIOUS and I WILL go back there.

A quick stop at River City Yarns for their in house brand of worsted weight wool for a project I have decided I MUST do.

Then we headed home as my kidney stone was starting to bother me.

I had great intentions of finishing the Anne of Green Gables quilt kit that I got.    Alas, because of the kidney pain I only accomplished 6 blocks today:

That will be all for this evening as I am medicating in advance as I really do not want to spend the night in the emergency. ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment