Saturday 18 March 2017

Saturday Crazy....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Woke up this morning still with pain in the kidney area but could still function so got on with my day!

Took my son to swimming and while there got a call from the house alarm company that the motion sensor had been set off!!!!  OMG.

Seemed to take forever for them to get back to me that they could not find anything wrong with the house.  Whew.....

Arrived home and found everything fine but I decided it was time to actually fix the front door lock.  So, I have now taught my son to fix door locks with a Phillips Screwdriver, a sock and a hiking shoe.   I could not find any of the very expensive tools that are owned in this household.  Thankfully I had a screwdriver hidden in my craft room.  The sock was to keep the door from getting scuffed while I used a steel heeled hiking shoe as a hammer!!!!  The door works great now.  I keep opening and closing it just cause I like the sound of the door opening ......and closing!  So proud of myself.

Since it was Saturday my son decided we should have pizza.  While making the dough I told him that the mom's group at church tomorrow would be making pizza pockets for their children's lunch.  Apparently my son had no idea what these things were.  So, we made a smaller pizza (it only had to feed two of us dinner) and made 6 pizza pockets:

Yummy!!!  Now hopefully I did not over stuff these and make too large for his wide mouth thermos☺

This evening I spent a bit of time in my craft room and made another 10 of the Anne of Green Gables Quilt Blocks: 

This now brings me to 22 of the 30 blocks for the quilt.  Hoping that I can finish it tomorrow as I really want to get it off to be quilted.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment