Saturday 11 March 2017

Slow Start....

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

I seem to be running in low gear today.  I have accomplished very little and at a slow speed on top of that ☺

Got my son to swimming lessons barely on time this morning (he was not too impressed with that).  Then did a couple of errands that were along our route and returned home early afternoon with all sorts of crafty plans.

I fell asleep knitting and from what I can deduce.....I "napped" for almost 2 hours!!!

After dinner I picked up my knitting but was having difficulty staying focused so decided to quilt a bit:

Meet Block # 1 of my Anne of Green Gables quilt. This block is currently 12 1/2" square.  

This block as you may notice combines two of my favourite things:  Anne of Green Gables and my beloved Star Block!!!

I am seriously happy right now with this quilt block, but am tired so shall go to sleep.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment