Wednesday 8 March 2017

Yak....yak.....Blah...blah...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This evening I finished my November 2016 Sock Crush socks:

The wool was a Yak/Wool sock blend from Yarn Indulgences.  For this subscription I used the pattern that was included with this wool.  I do have to confess though that I have once again tried short row heels, and FINALLY decided that I really do not like these heels!!!!  It's not that they challenge me or that I give up on them....I just really do not like the way that they look ☺

One of the things that I love about Sock Crush is that it challenges me to try new things.  By trying new things though I also learn what I do and do not like, and this is one of those!

Now the fun begins as I get to start a new pair of socks with my brand new knitting needles!!

I shall show you these needles hopefully tomorrow as I am now off to wind my next skein of sock yarn......which shall it be??????

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment