Tuesday 4 April 2017

Colouring....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a great day, not only because I had no real commitments or obligations but I found this line of products that not only cater to my love of knitting but also my love of colouring.  Now, these are not wax crayons, but it is still colouring and I think that is pretty "Top Drawer".


I spent a fair bit of time this afternoon colouring on the Tote Bag and the two knitting cases.  One case is for my single point needles and circular cables.  The other is for my double point needles and some of the smaller circular cables and tips!

I had so much fun colouring on these items!  

I know it is bedtime, but part of me wants to colour just one more area.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment