Friday 14 April 2017

Good Friday...

Good Late Evening Everyone.

Today was a very relaxing day for my son and I.

First off we slept late.

We had pancakes with berries for breakfast:

Yummy!!!

After lunch and finding out that the microwave exploded - seriously - made a loud spark - some bright flash and now it sits there hanging above the stove looking sad.......I'm sad though too - we headed out in the snow to the Lindt Factory!  I LOVE that place and there always seems to be a really good sale on!

Helping out the Easter Bunny this year as not sure what kind of financial situation he is in with the current economy ☺

This evening I spent time sewing another Knitting Project Bag and writing a pattern for it as well. 

Another day I will post some of the how to's for this project in case there are questions about how I create this bag ☺

"Sew" that was my relaxing Good Friday and I hope everyone had one as well.

Hope this inspires your onw creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment