Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter!

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that each of you had a wonderful and blessed Easter Day.

My son, the dogs, and I slept late again.  

Had freshly toasted Babka for breakfast and searched the house for chocolate.  I am positive that I found it all - but at my age - who knows????

Then we went for brunch.  It was a wonderful brunch.  

I did a bit of knitting this afternoon while dinner was cooking, but then a random nap occurred. 

After dinner I decided to go down to my craft room.  Had not been there all weekend.

First off I decided it was time to perform the finishing touches on the yarn I dyed at Vogue Knitting Live Las Vegas:

The colours are now set and I gave it a quick rinse in Soak wash. It is now haning to dry over the laundry tub.  Hopefully I can get started on it later this week ☺

Next up I decided I should tidy up my quilting desk for some serious quilting tomorrow.   There was a lot of scrap fabric from the 2 sheep Knitting Project Bags I have made of recent so rather than putting it away I made:

A lined, zippered pouch!!!!! I happened to have a zipper and some mystery interfacing that made this a Top Drawer Project as my son would say ☺ I did not use a pattern, but think that later this week I might make another one from some scraps and show you how I did it!

It's "SEW" fun!!!

That's all folks.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment