Monday 17 April 2017

Holiday Over......

Good Evening Internet Friends.

The Easter Holiday is over and it's back to work and school tomorrow.

My Grammy is a huge influence on my life and who I am as well as still my cheerleader despite having a stroke almost two years ago as a side effect of her atrial fibrillation.  She is a woman who was always ahead of her time.  She is the reason that I knew at three years of age I wanted to be a Registered Nurse.  She knew that she needed a post secondary education, she inspired her daughter to get post secondary education and myself as well.

She is left handed and sometimes lacks fine motor skills as throughout all of her education she was forbidden to use her left hand.  As such she did not perform a lot of fine art activities but at one time she did do two paint by number paintings.  These paintings are still in the living room of her home.

When I saw these fabrics I was reminded of those paintings!  So, I got not one but two bundles of this fabric!

This one will be made into a quilt and sent to Grammy because the colours are bright and she adores bright colours.


This bundle reminded me of Grammy's paintings ☺

This evening I took some time in my craft room and cut up the orange fabric so that I can start sewing it together tomorrow ☺

It really is cute fabric!

I know Grammy will love it!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment