Sunday 2 April 2017

Resume....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Very early this morning we arrived home.  By the time we unpacked the car to make sure nothing perished it was just before 0300 hours ☺

We had a wonderful vacation and over the next few days I will show you some of the things we saw and collected on our Road Trip.

This evening though I will show you what I managed to accomplish in 930 miles (1497 km) yesterday.

First off I finished the Team Canada Hat Trick Yarn socks for hubby:

As you may know hubby works in a remote fly in Campsite job and spends 12+ hours a day in safety shoes that are not known to be especially comfortable or that warm.  He LOVES the wool socks that I "custom" knit as he says for him. ☺

Once I finished these I started on March 2017 Sock Crush subscription socks:

I am not following the pattern that came with the yarn as I found the pattern very busy with the yarn colouring.  I have opted for a picot cuff sock and a smooth but reinforced heel for the sock so that the yarn colours are able to show.

The yarn is a Sweet Georgia colour way and since I love the feel of these yarns I decided to take it with me for the trip in case I had time to start ☺

Now it's time to head off to bed as the real world resumes tomorrow....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment