Tuesday 30 May 2017

Getting Ready....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, it's true.....the count down is on for Canada Day 150.  It has always been a dream of mine to attend Canada Day in Ottawa and on Parliament Hill and this year my son and I will be doing just that!  I am starting to get excited!  It has been almost a year in the planning ☺

Today I picked up and subsequently planted my Canadian Shield Rose:

This evening after all the household tasks were done I finished the first of the lattice socks that I made with the 7 stitch diamond shape on them.  Unfortunately, the pattern does not show up well under the photo flash, but trust me it is there!

This yarn colourway is named Alpine Meadow from Ancient Arts Yarn:

Now, I am going to try valiantly to complete the second one of these.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment