Saturday 17 June 2017

I Don't Follow Directions....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

For those of you that know me and those of you that are just finding out......I Don't follow Directions.

I wish I could say that is not true.....but it is.

This afternoon I decided that I would finally make one of the Knitting Pouch bags that I wrote the pattern for.  Guess what?????  I can't even follow my own directions.  I decided to change the pattern up a bit:

I decided that I wanted a colour coordinated base to the bag!

A few minor changes and I have a really cool Knitting Pouch ☺

Then it was time to take Kiddo and "Horse Dog" for a walk:

Horse Dog has settled in for a very deep sleep at present. ☺

These are a couple of new yarn combos I plan to try out:



Now meet Amethyst and green.  I LOVE this colourway as well because it reminds me of Grapes ☺


Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment