Tuesday 13 June 2017

Space......

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am starting to enjoy the effort that I have put into moving and organizing my craft room over the last week.  

There are some amazing things in that room.....I may never (actually I don't) ever need to shop for craft supplies again!🤣🤣 

The greatest thing about my reclaimed room is that I have more space to do the things I like in a little more tidy and organized manner.

This evening a quick stop in the scrap bucket and I was able to produce:

Another Flock of Geese Block from the challenge I am participating in from A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  

Right now I have no idea how many blocks I have made "sew" far nor how many I am supposed to have.  I am just happy to be able to walk into my craft room and have everything easily accessible ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment