Tuesday 22 August 2017

A Bit of a Pickle....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was my random day off during the week.  I let my son sleep in today as not that many more sleep in days before school starts.

After lunch we went down to see the Accidental Beach.  This is a beach that has developed as a result of construction for a bridge across the river.  It is beautiful!!!!  The sand is amazing and the rocks that are along the edge of the sand are perfectly smooth and shiny!  I had to pick up a few just to feel.


Arriving home there were still some carrots not use from the 20 lb bag I had purchased the weekend prior so we made carrot pickles.  I used my new blue jars and now it looks like I have greenish carrot pickles 🤣


Oh well, I am sure they will taste fine.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment