Wednesday 30 August 2017

Going Banana's...

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends.  Not sure if I will get this post done before morning...😪

It's that time of year.....the week before school starts.

Today was a whole lot of errands and not a lot of crafting.  It was however a great day.  On top of that my friend and I started talking about Banana Bread and I realized that it has been a very long time since there has been any of that in my house.  

Only one way to fix that.  Start baking banana bread at 2230 hours when I work tomorrow morning.  I should confess though that I also had a load of laundry that had to be done so that I had clean capris for tomorrow....

Fresh from the oven and yes I am eating some right now as I write this post 🍌

While the banana bread was baking and the washing machine was going I took a wee bit of time to do some more knitting on my Hudson's Memories socks.  I just love this colour way:

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment