Friday 4 August 2017

Good Morning....

Good Morning Internet Friends!

"Sew" this week has been a very busy week and it is finally over and the long weekend can begin.

No blog posting this week as I only had one day off before working an extra overtime shift and then resuming my normal days of work.  My kidney stone decided to make its presence felt this week as well and for some reason the asthma flared up as well.  I really need to stay in my bubble.  ðŸ¤£

I agreed to make this bag for a neighbour who cannot sew.  Not a fan of the design or fabric so will push through it quickly:  

TAH DAH!!!!

 There is a zippered pocket on the front for notions and sock needles.  Roomy pockets inside and magnetic bag closure inside.  The back side also has two pockets that patterns will store nicely in.  Hope she enjoys it.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment