Sunday 20 August 2017

I'm Beet!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My expression for today was indeed that I am "beet".  My son did not find this particularly funny, but I thought it was hilarious.

Tomorrow is back to work so there was all the tasks to do to get ready for that like laundry, lunch and dinner prep, household chores and since it is Sunday take the dog for an extra long walk.

I made bun dough early this morning so that just before lunch my son and I were able to assemble and bake Beet Leaf Buns.  We ate them for lunch fresh from the oven!


TAH DAH!

One of my favourite summer treats.  

The River Valley was lovely today but the wind was a little chill, and there were yellow leaves not only on the trees but on the ground already as well......it's coming.....☃❄❅❆🌨⛄

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment