Saturday 12 August 2017

Made In Canada!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a super busy day again for my son and I.

We got up fairly early for a Saturday morning and headed off to the St Albert Farmers' Market and to pick up a neat item that I will show you another day.

Got lots of yummy goodies and will be doing some baking etc over the next few days ☺

This evening after dinner I spent some time on my sofa........knitting ☺

My Sassenach Socks using my June shipment of the Super Amazing Awesome Fingering Yarn Club that I get are finished:

They are really cozy on my feet right now ☺

I am calling these my Made In Canada socks because I started knitting them while on vacation in Quebec and continued to knit across Canada as I returned home to Alberta.  On top of that the yarn is Canadian as is the sock pattern designer ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment