Wednesday 13 September 2017

And on the 9th Day......It Rained.....

Good Morning Internet Friends.

I am posting this morning because I have actually accomplished something BLOG worthy before lunch today.

I finished knitting my Hudson Memories colourway socks late yesterday.

This morning I got up early and grafted the toe closed because I wanted to wear them today.  The temperature outside is 8 degrees and raining.  Yuck!

TAH DAH!!!  They really do feel nice and warm and cozy today.  

Now, the real reason I got up early was because I wanted to make Whole Wheat Flax Seed Pumpkin Pancakes for my son for breakfast today:

Served with cinnamon whipped cream and maple syrup they were extra delicious.  🥞

Hope this inspires your own creativity and keep warm today....

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment