Sunday 10 September 2017

Day 6....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Happy to tell you that I have a little more range of motion in my fingers and wrist today.  Of course once I found out I could get some movement all caution I have developed with regards to my hand over the past few days disappeared and I very quickly felt pain that lasted most of the day.....😒

My son and I took the dog for a walk this afternoon because the weather was beautiful.  Fall is in the air of course so I had to take my puffers along with me.  πŸ•πŸšΈπŸπŸ‚πŸƒπŸŒž

Attempted to do a bit of knitting with a 3.5 mm knitting needle today (much bigger than the 2.25 I usually use).  Did not get very far:

It is a very fine but fun yarn to work with because of the gold "bling" pieces to it.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment