Sunday 24 September 2017

It's Over......

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Well, it's official I guess.....the weekend is over! 😢

Today was boring ole things like house work and laundry, but I did make Butterfinger cookies for my son (I used the recipe straight off the package) and they turned out DELICIOUS:


Between loads of laundry I assembled my weekly Star Block the 4 Patch Star Block:

Any guesses as to what my favourite colours just might be????  

Yesterday while my son and I were out we went to a couple of the local market gardens and among other things picked up 2 cabbages!!  This afternoon I made cabbage rolls and while they were slowly baking my son and I went for a walk in the River Valley.  Specifically back to the area where I fell off my bike three weeks ago because I did not get to explore there properly last time.  

It was a beautiful day and I probably should have taken along all of my puffers because a lot of leaves have fallen.....😷🍁🍂🍁

Cabbage Rolls for dinner with poached salmon and a green salad was perfect:

The other casserole dish has already ventured to the freezer.

Now to figure out what to do with the other cabbage this week....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment