Sunday 22 October 2017

Dumpster Diving........For Fabric ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well.....okay.......maybe that is a bit of a stretch, but not too far.

My neighbor was on the road with her fabric this weekend and sold out of ALL of her sample Zippered Pouches!

She messaged me that she needed more samples and since I did not have any yardage of her current fabric lines and I was too lazy to walk down the street to get some (plus I might have taken more than I needed) I went diving in the scrap box 😼.

Here is what I found:

TAH DAH!!!!  One bag was all I could manage to make from the scraps and random zippers I have on hand.  I really gotta stop making these for her.  It's not fun any more....

While waiting for the 357th load of laundry (not really an exaggeration today - EVERYTHING has been washed), I decided to bake some pumpkin muffins.

Here are all 24 - I mean 23 muffins (the teenage eating machine happened upon these)!

There was enough left over pumpkin puree in the jar for me to make Pumpkin Oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment