Wednesday 18 October 2017

Grape Jelly Please....

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

At LONGGGG last I have finally completed my #Kindness Knit Along Socks.  I likely would have completed these long ago had it not been for the "unfortunate" mountain bike incident of September 2017.  

Knitting speed and overall productivity still hampered by the wrist at times but tonight I finished the toe and grafted closed:

These socks are made with a full skein of Amethyst and a mini skein of Light Through the Leaves both of which I picked up from Ancient Arts.  

I call these socks my Grape Jelly socks because as soon as I saw the Amethyst that is what I thought of πŸ‡.  Plus, toast and jelly just might be one of my favourite foods 😸🍞.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment