Sunday 1 October 2017

Made It....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It has been a crazy busy/hectic week this week with all my commitments and my son's extra curricular activities.  On top of that the headlight in the car needed to be replaced and I refused to pay the price quoted by the mechanical shops 
so I bought the light and spent an hour Friday evening replacing the headlight on the car!!!!  🚗

Saturday was off to Canmore to the Quilt Show with my neighbor.  Road Trip!!!!

This evening after all my tidying and prep work for the week I took a wee bit of time to myself in my craft room and made my weekly block for 4 Patch Star Block:

TAH DAH!!!

"Sew".....The Headlight; I made it work.
Got up early Saturday to help out at the Quilt Show; I made it.
The Star Block; I made it.
Finished before Monday; I made it.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment