Sunday 26 November 2017

Sweet Dreams.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" much going on today that I did not spend much time at all in my craft room.

My son and I spent most of the day finding and organizing all the Christmas boxes of ornaments, the trees, the decor etc into one storage portion of the house.  That of course meant the random items like one alpine ski boot (no idea where the other is and or whose boot it is.....(might be mine but not sure from when) all had to find new storage as well.  A full day or organizing, laundry, dinner prep and homework assignments and I can say that the basement looks more organized.  We also have 4 garbage bags of stuff to be dropped off for donation (with the exception of the 1 ski boot).  

One of the things that I recently discovered in my craft room while on my mission to start completing things from there was this flannel pillow case kit:

"Sew" late this evening I sewed it together in time for this Christmas season.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment