Wednesday 20 December 2017

It's ALL About......Me????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Day off today in the middle of the week just before Christmas!  BONUS.

I was at the mall shortly after 0900 hours.  Parking lot virtually empty as was the mall.  YAY.  No line ups, no fragrances being effused, it was AWESOME!!!

Now, I went for a few things for stocking stuffers but apparently I am a tab self-centered.....I got some amazing things.....FOR ME!

One of those was actually craft related.  I picked up my copy of Vogue Knitting Holiday 2017 and then picked up my Scandinavian Sock Kit:

Now, although I really want to get started on these I am also super excited to get Christmas presents wrapped, a little more Christmas baking done and I really need to find my Santa Hat for tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment