Saturday 30 December 2017

Oh S"crap".....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Extra cold here again today.  I think the warmest temperature was about -28 C (-18 F).  My son had a piano recital that he had to attend today so I had to bundle up and start the car a half hour early to get the windows clear enough to drive!

We stopped at the mall on the way home for about 15 minutes and the car was already freezing by the time we got back in.  I DO NOT like the cold.

After dinner I spent a bit of time in my craft room sorting through all the remnant scrap pieces of fabric and made 2 of the 4 Patch Star Blocks:

I also cut some of the bigger pieces for future use so that the hunt for fabric is not such a mess next time. 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment