Monday 11 December 2017

What's Next ????

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends.

Got up this morning and packed lunches, made breakfast, fed and watered all the pets and just enough time to jump in the shower.  Only to find out that while showering last night my son somehow dislodged a portion of the silicone tub sealant (it had been hanging on by a thread for about three years and "someone" was supposed to fix it).  Since "someone" is NOT here to repair this---I did.

I will add that I did a FABULOUS job and I think it might even look better than before - seriously.  😉

Finished up some laundry and got a few things prepped for tomorrow before deciding to get the Fat Quarter Exchange gifts ready for Quilt Guild later this week.

Here is my newest edition of Zippered Pouch I used the plastic fuse over the lining fabric so that it could also be used as a cosmetic pouch.

TAH DAH....one more to make before Thursday.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment