Tuesday 6 February 2018

Chocolate!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you likely know I am a HUGE fan of Milk Chocolate!

Every month as part of the Membership Committee of the Sherwood Park Quilt Guild in addition to Birthday Cards I always try to have some home made tasty treat.  This month since Valentine's Day is almost upon us I made Chocolate Hearts.  I used my stash of Lindt Couverture Chocolate and made 98 chocolates:

TAH DAH!!!!

Yes there are more than I require right now but I still need another 120 for my son for school next week💗

Then in typical Kathy fashion I needed some way to gift these to everyone so I wrapped them.  I was very fortunate that another lady from Quilt Guild came over for a soup lunch and help me package and wrap all 70 for Guild:

It was not a quick project but MUCH quicker with her help of which I am most grateful.  😼

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment