Sunday 18 February 2018

Moving Along....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

So far this weekend kiddo and I have accomplished not a lot of anything other than some marthon tele watching.

I did spend part of yesterday and some of today in my craft room and as of this evening I can proudly say that I have 16/49 blocks made for my Flowers for My Wedding Ring quilt.

I am especially proud of myself for this quilt because it is a quilt I have always wanted to make.  The second reason I am super proud of myself is for how well my points match up.  I am not usually a fan of batik fabrics and this is my first time using them.  I was once told by another quilter that the points on her quilt did not match because batiks stretch and are hard to work with.  Welllllllllll...........

This is making me super happy 😼.

Here are the completed eight blocks from this weekend:

Points all matching!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment