Saturday 10 February 2018

Sew Busy Saturday

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was probably the kind of day a Saturday should be πŸ˜ΊπŸ›Œ.

I slept late, had a leisurely breakfast and did not really accomplish a whole lot of anything.  

I spent some time in my craft room and made another 4 of my Flowers for my Wedding Ring Quilt blocks:

I LOVE how awesome these blocks are and how perfectly they fit together.  

For Dinner I made Dill Pickle Soup from a jar of  our home made pickles and kiddo and i just may have finished the jar as well:

So YUMMY.  🍜

After dinner we went to the Ice Castle.  We went in the evening so that it would be lit up and pretty and were even there for fireworks at 2100 hours.  It was FABULOUS!!!  πŸŽ†

It was really pretty and we will go again next year.

Now, it is time to warm up with some more hot tea and think about getting a good night sleep.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment